Electric Tilting Bratt Pan 60L 3 phase 10.5 KW – JZH-TS.
- This product is multifunctional and can be used for frying, stir frying, cooling steak and braising, which means that it has an extremely high-performance ratio.
- Housing made of 304 stainless steel with cast iron flue trims.
- The pan is made of SS444 stainless steel with a bottom made of 10mm thick 316 stainless steel plate to ensure the corrosion resistance of the pan and even heat conduction.
- Tilting pan design helps users remove food inside the pan.
- Automatic temperature setting with a temperature range of 60-300 degrees C.
- Equipped with safety thermostat, the cookers maximum temperature is 340 degrees C to ensure safety.
- The pan can be lifted and turned upside down. Lifting the pan annually can accurately control the lifting height. A device is adopted to cut off power supply when the pan is removed.
- The bottom of the pan has a curved design making it easy to clean the residues in the pan.
- It adopts high-efficiency iron energy-storage boards to avoid early loss of heat and improve heat efficiency, thus ensuring even heat on the bottom of the cooker.
- The 20cm stainless steel feet can be adjusted: adjustable range: plus or minus 25cm.